Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Free Falling Foxes

'Missing' season tickets

A disabled chap I take down the Walkers didn't actually have his season ticket when we took him down for the Burnley game, instead he had a voucher. I never really found out why but wondered if it was linked to the tickets that went missing in the post.

Anyway, he gets a little confused and his carers aren't too sure if he has since received his season ticket or not.

All this has just come to light & I'm supposed to take him to the match tomorrow!

Has anyone any knowledge about fans getting vouchers instead of season tickets and whether season tickets have now been sent to all holders

Thanks

FFF

A disabled chap I take down the Walkers didn't actually have his season ticket when we took him down for the Burnley game, instead he had a voucher. I never really found out why but wondered if it was linked to the tickets that went missing in the post.

Anyway, he gets a little confused and his carers aren't too sure if he has since received his season ticket or not.

All this has just come to light & I'm supposed to take him to the match tomorrow!

Has anyone any knowledge about fans getting vouchers instead of season tickets and whether season tickets have now been sent to all holders

Thanks

FFF

The only way you'll find out for sure is to contact the ticket office either by phone, although that's often quite difficult or by email.

Archived