Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Loyalty Scheme

Wasnt there meant to be some special Loyalty Scheme for season ticket holders where you earned points for buying away tickets and going to cup games which in turn could be traded in for money off later in the season? I remember reading about it in that Season ticket renewal package but havent heard of anything since! Have I dreamt it all up or something? :blink:

Wasnt there meant to be some special Loyalty Scheme for season ticket holders where you earned points for buying away tickets and going to cup games which in turn could be traded in for money off later in the season? I remember reading about it in that Season ticket renewal package but havent heard of anything since! Have I dreamt it all up or something? :blink:

Not heard anything myself

Aye there was, I aint heard nothing about it either :angry:

Archived