Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Wellingborough...

Hi everyone, just thought I would alert all to the fact that I have been picked for the ten pin bowling thirds team at sheffield uni for the first time and will be playing against Imperial College London and also Kent Uni at Wellingborough this Saturday. The place has been deserved I feel on merit as I have averaged 140 so far this year (straight bowling no spin) and I am pretty chuffed and wanted to share my achievement with you.

Well done SF, I can only average just over 100, so you're doing well.  ;)

42101[/snapback]

Didn't you score 50 something when I whooped yours, Ash's and Teenos arses at it?

42287[/snapback]

It was the first time i met you lot , i was nervous ;)

42101[/snapback]

Didn't you score 50 something when I whooped yours, Ash's and Teenos arses at it?

42287[/snapback]

It was nearer 70 I think. :unsure:;)

Besides, I'm better when I've had a few to drink.... :P

42101[/snapback]

42287[/snapback]

It was nearer 70 I think. :unsure:;)

Besides, I'm better when I've had a few to drink.... :P

42595[/snapback]

So you've never played sober then? :o

Just to let you all know...WE WON and we are through to the quarter finals!!! I played above my average getting 153 on average over the course of the six games to help us beat Imperial College London and Kent Uni! Bring on the quarters!

Just to let you all know...WE WON and we are through to the quarter finals!!! I played above my average getting 153 on average over the course of the six games to help us beat Imperial College London and Kent Uni! Bring on the quarters!

43246[/snapback]

Well done, especially on bettering your average. Good luck in the quarters :thumbup:

Archived