Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rotherhamfox

Some New York Pics

And whats the Totti like , in the USA ? ;)

42205[/snapback]

Not too bad, but i weren't looking as i had a bird at the time, but when i got back i found out about her whorish ways.

42260[/snapback]

Pass on my congratulations to her, how many posts ;) has she had 1000, 2000

WoW

And whats the Totti like , in the USA ? ;)

42205[/snapback]

Not too bad, but i weren't looking as i had a bird at the time, but when i got back i found out about her whorish ways.

42260[/snapback]

Pass on my congratulations to her, how many posts ;) has she had 1000, 2000

WoW

42273[/snapback]

The wit.

RovRum-empire.JPG

Me on top of the world, well a very large building, the fella next to me was a larger hairy version of Joe Pesci, he was planning to try and harm me for no apparent reason and i was gonna take him to an abandoned house and do pranks, sadly my home alone fantasy didnt come true as tom was just out of shot, taking the photo.

how old are you mate? was it easy to get served out there?

42451[/snapback]

Im 18, 21 is the legal age to get served over there, thats why i got me dad to get it, he's 50 and he got Id', he got rather happy about that and took it as a compliment until he found out they have to ask everyone.

how old are you mate? was it easy to get served out there?

42451[/snapback]

Im 18, 21 is the legal age to get served over there, thats why i got me dad to get it, he's 50 and he got Id', he got rather happy about that and took it as a compliment until he found out they have to ask everyone.

42482[/snapback]

bollox, no chance of me getting drunk out there then. Ah well the experience will be great, glad you had a good time :)

Glad to see you had a fun time in NY, it's definitely a fun place and I'll never get tired of it!

It always strikes me as odd when people from the UK say how much they love NY because the taxes are so much cheaper, because I think NY has the highest sales tax in the country and everything is relatively more expensive in the City (pizza slices and subway rides for $2?!?!). Oh well, we've got the cheap consumer goods, you've got national health care, I guess we can call it even.

And yes, it must suck if you're between 18-21 and visiting NY from the UK... but from my experiences at that age, if you pick a street, try all the bars in the vicinity, have some patience and maybe some luck, there's always the chance you'll get in somewhere (not that I encourage breaking the law and/or getting piss drunk in an unfamiliar environment or anything :P).

If there's anybody from Leicester fortunate to be in NYC on December 17 but unfortunate enough to miss F*rest-Leicester, take heart: The game will be shown live on TV at 2:30 NY time at Nevada Smith's (www.nevadasmiths.net). :)

Archived