Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fleckney Fox

hardest leicester player.

Has to be Taggart.. geez that man made me scared to be a Leicester supporter at times, was so tough and ready to blow up and throw one at whoever was peeving him at the time... ;)

Gerry Taggart gets the award for hardest Leicester player on that level, but on toughness as in courage and committment, not really sure... have to think about that one, there are a few though.. ;)

what!!!!!!!!????

Ali, Ali, Ali, Ali!!!!!!!!

Ali was the hard man of the team around 88-91. Walsh hadnt yet become the 'walshie' we know and love today.

Total myth, I'm afraid. :(

Ali did indeed play the hard man during his time with us. But he rarely lived up to it.

I remember him being cleaned up by Chris Kamara at Stoke. A true hardman like Coatsworth or Hazell would NEVER have let that happen.

Graham Cross ........now he would 'eat ' a few modern players alive !

THE TANK !!

He was easily overlooked as a hardman because he didn't go about looking to whack people unfairly. He just did his job competitively and never came off second best. One of the best players City ever had although McLintock was in much the same mould.

Archived