Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fleckney Fox

hardest leicester player.

aint matt elliot meant to have battered walshie for shagging his mrs?

really? cant imagine that happening. i remember seeing a TV programme with Elliott and his wife on talking about her business, which no doubt was paid for by him. were Walshy and Elliott not mates then?

really? cant imagine that happening. i remember seeing a TV programme with Elliott and his wife on talking about her business, which no doubt was paid for by him. were Walshy and Elliott not mates then?

As you say matty battered walshy, and played a couple of matches with his hand in a bandage, cause of it. and I know co I know who put the bandage on

Apart from Walsh and Elliott:-

Frank Large always seem pretty hard to me, Frank McLintock never shirked a tackle, Dougan was definitely a tough nut, despite his good humour and I doubt there'd be many push Heskey around despite the ease with which he fell over. Everyone bounced off Ian Marshall and Andy Lochhead didn't look soft either.

Archived