Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
lookwhaticando

General Chat

Recommended Posts

Posted

I click the link for General Chat, and it wants me to open or save the file - as if it were a download (in FireFox).

Just wondered if anyone else had this.

I can still get into General Chat using the forum jump function, which sends you to the same place via a slightly different address...

... anyone know anything about it/anyone else experiencing this?

Posted

I've had the same error for the past 15 minutes, but on the board index. I've no idea why this occurred. I cleared the cache and restarted firefox, and it's working as it should.

Posted

I've had the same error for the past 15 minutes, but on the board index. I've no idea why this occurred. I cleared the cache and restarted firefox, and it's working as it should.

Ditto but seems to be working OK now. :thumbup:

Posted

Never occured to me to clean my cache out. :laugh:

That's certainly done the trick, though :thumbup:

I shoulda guessed it was my end when it was only General that wasn't working directly. :blink:

Cheers, though! :blush:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...