Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

great Atmosphere yesterday

Did anyone else think that our away support was brilliant yesterday. And so was the home support between 50 and 70 minutes almost everyone was standing and singing it was great. Me and my mate were 3 rows from the back near the middle of the stand and we stood for most of the second half.. Reminded me of the old kop back at filbert street. To me it was agreat day out and i'd defenatly go again. Just a shame about the two late goals

Did anyone else think that our away support was brilliant yesterday. And so was the home support between 50 and 70 minutes almost everyone was standing and singing it was great. Me and my mate were 3 rows from the back near the middle of the stand and we stood for most of the second half.. Reminded me of the old kop back at filbert street. To me it was agreat day out and i'd defenatly go again. Just a shame about the two late goals

I agree the atmousphere yesterday by the city fans was class in those 50-70 mins we were in great voice, epsecially when they took a goal kick! Class!we didn't deserve to lose with support and a battling performance like that!

IMO we got out sung though <_<

I thought the Albion support in the second half actually contributed to their continued pressure.

Sitting at the front, I have to say I thought our support was poor both in terms of numbers and volume (At the back in amongst it I'm sure it did sound loud though).

We never seem to get everyone singing the same song at the same time, it doesn't help and as the home fans were singing "Is that all you bring away?"

That was me standup, who got told by the police, one more outburst like that and your out. I was at a football match for f*** sake. If i swore on the streets like that nothing would be said. I cant wait too go next season cos them stewards and police are gona get some stick. I have had enough of the heavy handiness by the stewards and police. Cant we shout and swear no more??????? :mad::mad:

That was me standup, who got told by the police, one more outburst like that and your out. I was at a football match for f*** sake. If i swore on the streets like that nothing would be said. I cant wait too go next season cos them stewards and police are gona get some stick. I have had enough of the heavy handiness by the stewards and police. Cant we shout and swear no more??????? :mad::mad:

Nice to Meet you PompeyFox :D

Its was like being at A chil's Birthday parth I had about 3 of them right behind me and they were talking about who to eject next... there was a lad with Blond hair about 3-5 rows in front and to the left that stood up occansionly to sing a song whenever one came around and the BEASTLY steward (who looked like a monster when it ran up the stairs) wanted to eject him. :mad:

My mates dad got ejected a few years ago for shouting somehting like you did and then they said they would let him back in if he paid agian. :o

Which he didn't.

About the wall not being 10 yards?

Is that by the woman steward????

I was about 3 rows behind that...

I should of said something back to him, but i would of missed the game. I did turn round and give him a long stare. When we went down to the concourse at halftime he gave me the evils, but i went oink oink, my partner gave me the evils, and she said if you get thrown out i will see you at the car at the end of the game, lol. Nice to see you standup, i am only going to the away games as at least you get an atmosphere, even if the footballs not brilliant. I thought we contained them well though. I refuse to pay £20/25 to go to the walkers and watch the drivel in a half filled stadium. I will go back when they move the kop to half of the stand and the other half for the away fans. Cracking atsmophere like that...

Archived