Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

MDV – Must Return.

Ok, we have a serious issue with scoring goals at the moment but arguably this is down to lack of creative midfielders. I think some of the blame should also be directed at our current strikers continued lack of goals.

I believe Mark De Vries should be recalled from his loan spell in Holland and put straight back into the City starting line up. If he doesn’t score after two games then we send him back.

Ok, we have a serious issue with scoring goals at the moment but arguably this is down to lack of creative midfielders. I think some of the blame should also be directed at our current strikers continued lack of goals.

I believe Mark De Vries should be recalled from his loan spell in Holland and put straight back into the City starting line up. If he doesn’t score after two games then we send him back.

I think you're mad. On both accounts. MDV can't hit a barn door from 6 yards with a pebble, and we are lucky that somebody had the insanity to take him from us in the first place! If we recall him, the team he is at may realise he is woeful, and not want him back, so we'd be stuck with him!! Not a good suggestion if you ask me (nice if it'd work though :thumbup: )

You were right in saying that it is down to the midfielders lack of creativity. I honestly cannot remember in all of our games, any of the strikers missing any clear cut chances.

lol:P:doh::worship::worship:

Archived