Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
samcobblin

Formation

Dont all bite my head off this is only a suggestion, i know you should never change a winning team but with the three cracking centre backs we have would a 3-5-2 formation be a good idea e.g

--------------------------------------------------------Logan--------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------- McCauley McCarthy Kisnorbo-----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------Stearman ------------------------------------Tiatto---------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------Hughes Johnson Williams-------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------Hume Hammond--------------------------------------------------------

Discuss!!!!!

Dont all bite my head off this is only a suggestion, i know you should never change a winning team but with the three cracking centre backs we have would a 3-5-2 formation be a good idea e.g

--------------------------------------------------------Logan--------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------- McCauley McCarthy Kisnorbo-----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------Stearman ------------------------------------Tiatto---------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------Hughes Johnson Williams-------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------Hume Hammond--------------------------------------------------------

Discuss!!!!!

cant argue with that really, its our only real way of playing players in prefered positions

Two potential goalscorers - no-one else scores more than occasionally. Nowhere near attacking enough. Playing three centre-backs just because it's a shame to drop one is no way to ensure a sustained attacking policy.

Tiatto as wing back would soon get exposed because while our centre-backs are super, they are not quick and they are not alternative full-backs.

Archived