Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

7 points from relegation

I'd back Hume and Hammond but I don't know if Fryatt's ever going to catch light this season. He seemed out of sorts even before his injury. But as someone mentioned, all strikers have barren spells. Look at Dodds...! Even he failed to score in one game recently!!! :D:D:D

How people can write Fryatt off like that amazes me. You want our manager to recognise the talents of our academy players, yet you find it very easy to write off the talents of some of our other players that were probably the best academy players at their club when they were their age. Fryatt hasn't turned bad over night, like Stearman didn't. He had a bad start to the season and had 2 goals disallowed for no reason. Had they gone in then it might have been a different story. Look what a few goals does for you, Hume is now firing on all cylinders.

The stick Fryatt has come in for this season from Leicester fans astounds me.

Archived