Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie-FOX

Crystal Palace Attendance

Why did we attract 8000 more fans to watch the game at the Walkers On Saturday?

Peter Taylor returning again?

The Special October Ticket Offer?

I've never been to Leicester or a Leicester game :cry: , but can anyone explain why we had 28000 + at the Walkers all of a sudden..?

Why did we attract 8000 more fans to watch the game at the Walkers On Saturday?

Peter Taylor returning again?

The Special October Ticket Offer?

I've never been to Leicester or a Leicester game :cry: , but can anyone explain why we had 28000 + at the Walkers all of a sudden..?

fickle fans coming back, also more reasonable ticket prices. plus there were one or two free tickets handed out to different groups (ie. kids, minority groups we are trying to attract)

The 2 for 25 quid offer, T*yl*r coming back (and getting off lightly again :angry: ), 2 wins on the bounce and Palace doing sh!te recently, fans expecting us to play amazing football and hammer the opposition and many a free ticket all played a part in this attendance methinks. Won't see another like it without improved circumstances methinks this season :(

I can understand people not affording to go to every game but what i can't understand is why people only come when we win a couple. Surely being a fan means sticking with your team through thick and thin. Now i have only missed hereford and sunderland this season but that doesn't mean i am a better fan than everyone else, just means that i love the club and will follow them even if we were to go down to the Conference. We were still getting sell-outs when we were in administration, and battling against relegation, so why not now in the championship? It's still the same club! Foxes never quit, whatever happened to that attitude?

Foxes never quit, whatever happened to that attitude?

Peter Taylor :ph34r:

Nah seriously I don't know what happened to that attitude, as it seemed to just slowly die and disappear from memory, and is now only present on very, and I stress the importance of very in this sentence, rare occasions :cry:

Peter Taylor :ph34r:

Nah seriously I don't know what happened to that attitude, as it seemed to just slowly die and disappear from memory, and is now only present on very, and I stress the importance of very in this sentence, rare occasions :cry:

it was replaced by "keep the faith" which translates as do well for 89minutes then try your best to throw away points in stoppage time

Archived