Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Young Guns Update

Tonight saw BM's team Young Guns and the Big Boss Men in a Title Cliffhanger where the winner would be almost certain champions of division 6..

In a tight match Young Guns started brightly and went ahead due to a lucky goal which deflected off the defender and just over the line despite protests from the keeper!

Tackles were flying in hard everywhere and eventually a wonderstrike levelled the score in the second half.

In the end a draw was a fair result which reflected both the teams ambition for the league!

(p.s. BM sos i played so shit)

Excellent match and possibly the lowest ever score line at goals, ive never been in such a nerve racking match.

Tom and Ryan you both played well and nobody played shit.

We remain top of the league and its down to us now as we dont have to play them again.

My MOTM : True_Blue

Excellent match and possibly the lowest ever score line at goals, ive never been in such a nerve racking match.

Tom and Ryan you both played well and nobody played shit.

We remain top of the league and its down to us now as we dont have to play them again.

My MOTM : True_Blue

46735[/snapback]

My man of the match.. True_Blue.. kept us in it!

Could someone put the link up so we can see the table and stuff?

I seem to remember there was one.

46809[/snapback]

The goals website haven't updated it yet, soons they have I will put the link up.

Archived