Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

mcauleys suspension

I understand it to be just a 1 match ban :S If t'is wrong I blame lwicd...

Hasn't there been an official statement yet saying how long he'll be banned for?!

Radio Leicester said it was just 1, but i wouldn't be so sure trusting them :thumbup:

Radio Leicester said it was just 1, but i wouldn't be so sure trusting them :thumbup:

Ahh I understand. Hopefully it is only 1 game. McAuley is in good form and Big Mac could either injure his face or get booked against Stoke, meaning he'll be out of contention again :o

1 game

misses stoke game as far as i know

:yesyes:

thought that straight red was a 3 match ban

:nono:

I understand it to be just a 1 match ban :S If t'is wrong I blame lwicd...

Hasn't there been an official statement yet saying how long he'll be banned for?!

:D Don't look at me. It's one game. It'd be 3 if it was violent conduct he was sent off for, you'd think, but not deliberate handball. :blink:

:D Don't look at me. It's one game. It'd be 3 if it was violent conduct he was sent off for, you'd think, but not deliberate handball. :blink:

Well it isn't violent conduct, and it is definitely a handball with no appeal grounds whatsoever, and so McAuley will miss the Stoke game with the view of being back in contention come the game against the blue half of Sheffield on Saturday :thumbup:

Archived