Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Moan In

To be honest, I think RK is a nice guy and a decent "coach" but i would not trust him with a big transfer budget, sure he was ham-strung with a budget of £0 at the start of the season but to bring in the likes of Johnson and Low was pretty desperate, Kenton and McAuley had both proved themselves at higher levels before but what had either Low or Johnson actually done?

I'd have expected Milan (should he buy the club) to look for a new manager and there would probably be plenty who'd be interested in working at City if the Clubs debts where sorted and they had a decent transfer kitty... though I can hope for Curbishley :)

McAuley had been playing in League Two and had one international cap where as Johnson had 14 caps for Wales and had played Premiership football. I wouldn't say Kenton had proved himself in the Premirership really either.

who gives an arse if FT are on the board or not?

Well our members do for a start.

It is important to ensure that whoever runs LCFC that they have regular dialogue with fans representatives, if they had done this previously a number of errors would not have been made

Archived