Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

Tomassi

Well done young sir, you have posted a lot of illegible crap and it has got you this far, hail to the bus driver :D

:P

Ps. Can I have your Forest ticket please?

47254[/snapback]

That means you would have to sit next to me for a couple of hours, plus train journey.

I can get annoying after a while........ :wave:

Well done young sir, you have posted a lot of illegible crap and it has got you this far, hail to the bus driver :D

47254[/snapback]

That means you would have to sit next to me for a couple of hours, plus train journey.

47263[/snapback]

Uh oh.. what have i got myself into..

oh b.t.w. cheers Sir Cobbo for the acknowledgement that this is.. indeed.. my finest hour.. er i mean 500th post!! :wave:

47254[/snapback]

47263[/snapback]

oh b.t.w. cheers Sir Cobbo for the acknowledgement that this is.. indeed.. my finest hour.. er i mean 500th post!! :wave:

47264[/snapback]

So, anyway, can I have your ticket? :o:P

Ryan can be easily blocked out through beer consumption ;)

47254[/snapback]

47263[/snapback]

47264[/snapback]

47268[/snapback]

Aha!! as ive just remembered.. i have in store.. 12 cans of carling, bottle of whisky and bottle of wine.. that'll do nicely ;);););) :wave:

47254[/snapback]

47263[/snapback]

47264[/snapback]

47268[/snapback]

no no NONO no u cannot have my ticket :wave:

Woohoo!!

You've taken the Art of Crap Posting to an all time high, I salute you!!  Or is it a low......?

47287[/snapback]

:wave:

47330[/snapback]

:wave::thumbup::P

Archived