Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

FOXES TRUST

OOhhhh FIAB!!!! Him up to his old tricks again... :nono:

100,000 shares = dosh and a trust 'cannot' make profit personally so it would be good to see exactly how they use it IF they dont stay on board at the club.

Mandy now look what youve done!

QUOTE(FOX in a BOX @ Oct 31 2006, 09:32 AM) *

If, a big if, we are taken over by a 'business interest' what would happen to the shares that the foxes trust own.

Foxes fans over time have dipped in to save the club and the value is there in the shares.

What would the trust be aiming to do with the money gained from such a take over.

if the Trust was going to be wrapped up which they're are not the funds would be used as per rule 106 for all trusts:

[/size]

106. If on the winding up or dissolution of the Society there remains, after the satisfaction of all its debts and liabilities any property whatsoever the same is to be transferred to:

a. a sporting charity or sporting charities operating in the Area; and/or

b. one or more societies established for the benefit of the community operating in the Area; and/or

c. one or more societies established for the benefit of the community

in each case as determined by the members at a meeting called to decide the issue. Nothing belonging to the Society shall be transferred to any other society unless that society has in its rules a rule substantially in the terms of this Rule.

Assuming that they will still continue I imagine the money will be used in a similar way to how they currently use any procedes such as sponsoring an academy/youth player ( could they set up a trust fund to support a different academy player each year?) or to purchase some equipment for the academy or to reduce membership fees in order to increase their representation.

Well something like that.

Well I don't pay my membership money in order for it to be spent on a statue, we have enough of them in the squad :P

so I repeat

Assuming that they will still continue I imagine the money will be used in a similar way to how they currently use any procedes such as sponsoring an academy/youth player ( could they set up a trust fund to support a different academy player each year?) or to purchase some equipment for the academy or to reduce membership fees in order to increase their representation.

Archived