Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mort

Taking A Moment…

I realise there is plenty of scope for the deal to go “tits upâ€Â, but at the moment it does really look like our club is going to be going into the new year in the strongest, most secure position it’s been in for years and we’ll have a realistic shot fashioning a group of players who can deliver the calibre of football we’ve been missing for far too long in the near future.

…what a change from the sunny afternoon after we got wiped 2-0 by Luton! The club seemed aimlessly, spiralling into further dept and sooner or later relegation… what a difference a few weeks can make :)

I realise there is plenty of scope for the deal to go “tits upâ€Â, but at the moment it does really look like our club is going to be going into the new year in the strongest, most secure position it’s been in for years and we’ll have a realistic shot fashioning a group of players who can deliver the calibre of football we’ve been missing for far too long in the near future.

…what a change from the sunny afternoon after we got wiped 2-0 by Luton! The club seemed aimlessly, spiralling into further dept and sooner or later relegation… what a difference a few weeks can make :)

Whats with repeating yourself?? :unsure: But yes you are correct. ;)

Archived