Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Kelly

Ipswich are going to give Burnley a hell of a tonking this weekend. :ph34r:

Rob nearly won it - and when it comes to manager of the month, just being recognized is praise enough. Afterall, there's 23 other managers in the lead, and you've done something more than 21 of them just to get recognized.

Hopefully this will be the first of several nominations this year for our Rob. :thumbsup:

Ipswich are going to give Burnley a hell of a tonking this weekend. :ph34r:

Rob nearly won it - and when it comes to manager of the month, just being recognized is praise enough. Afterall, there's 23 other managers in the lead, and you've done something more than 21 of them just to get recognized.

Hopefully this will be the first of several nominations this year for our Rob. :thumbsup:

He really is our Rob isn't he. Love it.

Then again, Micky was once 'our Micky' and look what we did to him.

My cousin who knows Rob Kelly quite well told me that the Manager of the month award that Rob won last season has pride of place in his house... Next to his PC!!! Apparently his wife thought it was a bit tacky and I have to agree. A silver Coca Cola bottle isn't really what you want on your mantle piece, no matter what it represents.

My cousin who knows Rob Kelly quite well told me that the Manager of the month award that Rob won last season has pride of place in his house... Next to his PC!!! Apparently his wife thought it was a bit tacky and I have to agree. A silver Coca Cola bottle isn't really what you want on your mantle piece, no matter what it represents.

It's the token of a day in your life. What matters is the next day and how many days altogether. :thumbup:

Archived