Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Leicester. YouTube.

• 2 months later...

New Vid from Us at Fulham

There will be one from everygame hopefully from me know. Although this one isnt mine :P

Thats weird, i was down their singing to the left of you. With the crazy man starting the walshy songs.

You've got to love it :P

Started out as lets all have a disco but the "chavs" turned it that

'Fraid it was not the chavs who turned it into that. Some bloke who was stood on his own in a City shirt just shouted it out when the "lets all have a disco" finished the first time. :thumbup:

'Fraid it was not the chavs who turned it into that. Some bloke who was stood on his own in a City shirt just shouted it out when the "lets all have a disco" finished the first time. :thumbup:

Thats the weird bloke i was on about :thumbup:

He was a proper drunk

Thats the weird bloke i was on about :thumbup:

He was a proper drunk

Yeah lol he was quite bad but he made me laugh 'cos he kept trying to start songs and was being ignored pretty often :P

I like this one from you kop boys

Ahh there are two more by the same user aren't there?

and

taken 2 seats from where bertfox is stood I believe :thumbup::yesyes:

Yeah lol he was quite bad but he made me laugh 'cos he kept trying to start songs and was being ignored pretty often :P

Yeah i know what you mean, started to randomly talk to me about his days being a teenager.

god knows why

Ahh there are two more by the same user aren't there?

and

that one is poor :P

taken 2 seats from where bertfox is stood I believe :thumbup::yesyes:

Archived