Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BRADBOY

help for a fan

hi i wanted to come and watch leicester on the 23rd of december .

i just wanted to know if anyone knew any good hotels around or close to the ground.

plus anything else like any useful info would be great as this is my first time.

i'm gonna be travelling quite a few miles and thought i had better get it all sorted before christmas starts kicking off.

please help. thanks :thumbup:

i just wanted to know if anyone knew any good hotels around or close to the ground.

plus anything else like any useful info would be great as this is my first time.

i'm gonna be travelling quite a few miles and thought i had better get it all sorted before christmas starts kicking off.

the match probably wont be worth the effort and money in getting there mate

Try this for a hotel

I stayed at the Ibis by the station after the Villa game and have to say it's simple but cheap and easily enough if all you're planning on is watching the game, getting some drinks in and going to bed!

do you have the link for that site ?

cheers mate, and is it far from the ground.

how much is a taxi to the ground from that hotel ? :thumbup:

i had a look at that holiday inn to book it and the check in time has to be 2:30pm and kick off is 3:00pm the time we get sorted i won't have any time for a few pints or whatever.

any others guys?

We stay there lots and have always checked in earlier.

Even if you can't, leave your stuff in the car, you can still park there.

Archived