Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cal

Lua Lua

Reckon we could snap him up from Portsmouth, After reading The Sun the Pompey fans dont seem to think they need him now they have Cole and Kanu. And he is being subjected to abuse from his own fans about his dead son :( and his wife.

Thoughts?

Most would say that you should forget about Fryatt and Lua Lua.

Lua Lua would cost around 4-5m. I think we're getting a bit carried away about the whole Mandaric thing. He'll sort the clubs debts out but it won't mean that we can go around splasing out millions on players.

If he wants out of Portsmouth, He is hardly going to want to play if he doesn't feel he has the fans support anymore. Meaning Portsmouth will have to sort it out, loan him out, Or flog him, If its the latter then it would be a cut price fee i reckon.

Sorry, ive thought about it a little more.

Mandaric might make the funds available (unlikely IMO) considering THEY WERE AT POMPEY TOGETHER

Its' probably too early to start thinking about players such as Lua Lua, although I agree he would be an attractive proposition.

Trouble is, on current form we would never be able to get the ball to him. :(

He'd forget how to do that celebration if he ever did join us.

Not if we bought in a creative midfielder and a competent winger, then paired him up front with Hume :thumbup:

But if it was only him joining us and nobody else, I fear that you'd be right :(

Archived