Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

Thankyou Petrescu!

I would just like to show my appreciation to the man who made this all happen! Great community, great forum, great person! You've made such a great job with the forum and i would just like to publicly note that! If it wasn't for you we would all be still on talkingballs, well some of us!! lol I just feel some people take this forum for granted and i just feel they are so ungrateful!

Thankyou Petrescu and have a merry x-mas aswell as everyone!

I'll second that. Merry Christmas to Petrescu and a big thanks for the time and effort setting this excellent site up.

You have had to put up with a lot of crap from various people and you have handled it with a lot of maturity. Keep up the great work Petrescu :thumbup:

And so say all of us, And so say all of us, And so say all of us, And so say all of us, And so say all of us, And so say all of us, And so say all of us, And so say all of us, And so say all of us, And so say all of us, And so say all of us, And so say all of us, And so say all of us, And so say all of us, And so say all of us, And so say all of us, And so say all of us. :thumbup:

Archived