Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertboy

mike whitlow

So much doom and gloom ....should kelly go or stay........cant make my mind up either way.....perhaps should wait till milan arrives. thought about past city players a lot recently and their passion and remembered a few years back standing in a queue at a chemist when i realised the person in front of me was mike whitlow. he was huge !!! ( im only 5' 4 ! ) he looked awesome and i recalled his fantastic part in Thomo's goal at wembley against swindon. the hairs stood on my neck that day when we made it 3 - 3. this week to cheer my self up I played the vid from where we have just gone 3 - 0 down to the part that Thomo scores. I found my self shouting and cheering as if I was there. i can still cry at that point when the ball goes in for 3-3. thats what we were about fight and team spriit and never say die. what a shame that B*****d Ellerry was as blind as bat. It reminded me even when we are low, that we are all blue through and through and no matter what, you can never escape .......once a fox always a fox.

Sorry to ramble but feel so sad watching the team these days. :(

So much doom and gloom ....should kelly go or stay........cant make my mind up either way.....perhaps should wait till milan arrives. thought about past city players a lot recently and their passion and remembered a few years back standing in a queue at a chemist when i realised the person in front of me was mike whitlow. he was huge !!! ( im only 5' 4 ! ) he looked awesome and i recalled his fantastic part in Thomo's goal at wembley against swindon. the hairs stood on my neck that day when we made it 3 - 3. this week to cheer my self up I played the vid from where we have just gone 3 - 0 down to the part that Thomo scores. I found my self shouting and cheering as if I was there. i can still cry at that point when the ball goes in for 3-3. thats what we were about fight and team spriit and never say die. what a shame that B*****d Ellerry was as blind as bat. It reminded me even when we are low, that we are all blue through and through and no matter what, you can never escape .......once a fox always a fox.

Sorry to ramble but feel so sad watching the team these days. :(

someone cheer me up and add a reply !!

someone cheer me up and add a reply !!

alright then cheer up! :)

Just remember that this is a low point things are going to happen soon we will just have to wait and see what january brings, a few quality additions a sprinkle of passion oh and getting the decisions and we will be riding high once again.

"You are my Leicester......." :cry:

alright then cheer up! :)

Just remember that this is a low point things are going to happen soon we will just have to wait and see what january brings, a few quality additions a sprinkle of passion oh and getting the decisions and we will be riding high once again.

"You are my Leicester......." :cry:

Ta for that !! :)

i wasnt at that game, i was too young, my first wemberlee experience was the palace game. when i see claridiges goal now it brings a smile to my face and a tear to my eye, even though i was just 9 i remember it like it was yesterday. the slow motion moment from the ball bouncing up onto his shin and nigel martyn being flat flooted watching the ball sail in the corner of the net in the 119th minute, the split second of pure silence and the odd intake of breath before the city fans behind the goal go mental. everything else is a blur, my dad wanted to stay in the stadium all day and i know we didnt stop singing all the way back to leicester on the train. it was our day. we'd done it (again) and i couldnt of been happier. i'll never forget that moment claridge scored.

we'll keep the blue flag flying high, forever and ever, we'll follow are team... we're leicester city .... we rule supreme!!!

Archived