Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Milans our only hope now!

After today I believe that Milan is the only thing I have to be positive about at the moment Derby wern't particularly good, but we were dreadful apart from the last 10. :(

It's always the same away from home happy to soak up pressure and defend and takes a goal to them for us to actually attack. Support was great today and so was Derbys I think the atmosphere inside pride park was top notch its just a shame our players didnt raise to the occaion :( just as kelly said they would :rolleyes:

After today I believe that Milan is the only thing I have to be positive about at the moment Derby wern't particularly good, but we were dreadful apart from the last 10. :(

It's always the same away from home happy to soak up pressure and defend and takes a goal to them for us to actually attack. Support was great today and so was Derbys I think the atmosphere inside pride park was top notch its just a shame our players didnt raise to the occaion :( just as kelly said they would :rolleyes:

Yeah their was good banter between each set of fans as you would expect. Shame our best player today was a substitute becuase he actually looked like he wanted to attack.

The players owed it to the fans to perform but they just didnt do it :(

we need Milan nowwwwwwwwwwwww!

Umm. I thought eight of the players did what was asked of them - including attacking in the last 15 minutes when they were let off the leash.

It was never going to happen with the starting line-up. Maybury, Hughes, Tiatto, Welsh as a midfield? There'd be more penetration from a leprachaun's dick.

No Kelly picked the team and tactics. One day he will play our best players all at once.

Umm. I thought eight of the players did what was asked of them - including attacking in the last 15 minutes when they were let off the leash.

It was never going to happen with the starting line-up. Maybury, Hughes, Tiatto, Welsh as a midfield? There'd be more penetration from a leprachaun's dick.

No Kelly picked the team and tactics. One day he will play our best players all at once.

We really do need 3 or 4 decent players added to the squad, or we will never push on and play any decent attacking football.

Archived