Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Making a signature

I would love to know how to make a proper signature like about 10% of the members currently have. If somebody would like to post any instructions for me here i would be very grateful. :thumbup:

Macromedia Fireworks is my fave software for messing about, that and Adobe Photoshop.

I believe you can get "trial" copies of them from places where you may download other shared files.

I would suggest you get a copy and start messing around with it, and then maybe posing a question directly to someone who has done something in a sig you particularly like.

:thumbup:

Macromedia Fireworks is my fave software for messing about, that and Adobe Photoshop.

I believe you can get "trial" copies of them from places where you may download other shared files.

I would suggest you get a copy and start messing around with it, and then maybe posing a question directly to someone who has done something in a sig you particularly like.

:thumbup:

Thanks for the advice :thumbup:

Archived