Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
00rawat

Eric Odihambo

Yeah if we do get a conference team. But a league 1 team or maybe even a league 2 team might be a risk...

I'd bring him off the bench were we to get a League 1 team. If we got a League 2 team I'd feel more inclined to start him. Whilst it'd be a risk starting him or playing him against anyone, we aren't guaranteed a Conference team, and our only chance to play him against lesser opposition this season whilst giving him the best chance of performing well would be against a League 2 side.

He'll be lucky to get another first team appearnace in the League or Cup this season imo.

Spot on. His appearance was an accident of circumstances.

I would say both Dodds and King would be ahead of him in terms of our needs right now and I imagine we'll sign at least one striker in January putting him even further down the selection list.

The lack of a reserve team only makes his prospects - and that of any other youngsters, worse.

Maybe leicester should send him out on loan it would be good for both teams who ever snaps him up. Maybe then if he has played lots of games for that team and scored a few he might be ready to step up to the first team it would do him the world of good to him. :thumbup:

With regard to the age thing Derby had Lee Holmes playing in their 1st team at 15 and correct me if I'm wrong but did Ashley Chambers not play for Leicester at 15?

I thought it was 17 now but would happily be corrected.

definatly 16 mate, i coach and no0one under 16 can play for adult teams however they can under very special circumstances so if there like amazing. but that hasnt happened for many years, and certaintly wont happen in our academy so yer 16. as for odhiambo then i think he deserves a chance what have we got to lose! fryatt has lost it! o'grady seems to have lost his enthusiam, and hammand well hes just elvis!

new strikers for when madarich takes over? who?

Archived