Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
00rawat

Eric Odihambo

Is he even old enough to play in the League? Isn't there some kind of restriction on playing youngsters?

I would definitely like to see what he's like though.

He didnt look incredible against villa but He was up against premiership class opposition and so I wouldn't judge him on that game alone.

Is he even old enough to play in the League? Isn't there some kind of restriction on playing youngsters?

I would definitely like to see what he's like though.

17 is the number that gets thrown around once in a while, with regards to playing age. I thought 16, but either way it's unimpotant, as Odhiambo is 17 (Born May '89). ;)

I'll think he'll get a chance in the FA cup when it starts but not in the league atm :thumbup:

The FA cup? no chance- the FA cup is surely one competition he won't play in. We only played him in the Carling because all our players were injured and he was just there to make up the numbers. And that was the Carling Cup anyway which is a waste of time. If he get's loaned out to a Conference team for a bit of experience first then he might be given a chance

Heh, I'm useless!! :thumbup:

Maybe he'll start getting on the bench if our strikers continue not scoring?

Maybe wishful thinking actually :whistle:

Wishful thinking. Dodds will be next in line once he returns from Northwich. :thumbup:

Besides, the Academy needs Odhiambo to continue their rampant scoring run. ;)

He didnt look incredible against villa but He was up against premiership class opposition and so I wouldn't judge him on that game alone.

He has not played alot of games needs more games to see what kind of player he is and what he can bring to the team. :unsure:

17 is the number that gets thrown around once in a while, with regards to playing age. I thought 16, but either way it's unimpotant, as Odhiambo is 17 (Born May '89). ;)

Dammit know i feel old. I am a year older than him :cry:

Not ready for the first team, you could see that against Villa.

Not knocking the lad but he isn't ready for the challenge yet.

Maybe leicester should send him out on loan it would be good for both teams who ever snaps him up. Maybe then if he has played lots of games for that team and scored a few he might be ready to step up to the first team it would do him the world of good to him. :thumbup:

Maybe leicester should send him out on loan it would be good for both teams who ever snaps him up. Maybe then if he has played lots of games for that team and scored a few he might be ready to step up to the first team it would do him the world of good to him. :thumbup:

Northwich will be looking for a striker come January, a few weeks after Dodds returns to Leicester. :ph34r:

I'd perhaps put Odihambo on in the FA Cup if we get a lower league/conference team, as it'll allow him to play with first team players against lesser opposition, which would bring his confidence levels up no ends.

I wouldn't however play him in a league game or a cup game against opponents that are better than us, as he isn't ready to make that step up just yet.

I'd perhaps put Odihambo on in the FA Cup if we get a lower league/conference team, as it'll allow him to play with first team players against lesser opposition, which would bring his confidence levels up no ends.

I wouldn't however play him in a league game or a cup game against opponents that are better than us, as he isn't ready to make that step up just yet.

Yeah if we do get a conference team. But a league 1 team or maybe even a league 2 team might be a risk...

Archived