Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tash_wannabe

FAO Anyone travelling to Carrow Road by Car

Hi guys...Norwich fan here...just thought I'd be nice and let you know that along the A47 onroute to Norwich, between Swaffham and Dereham there is some roadworks which may cause some delays on your way. Also after 9pm this stretch of road becomes CLOSED. Just thinking you may want to look up an alternative route home before leaving or even travelling by train instead as I hear the diversion is something like an extra 40miles out of the way.

Hope I have helped some of you out by warning you and I look forward to seeing you at Carrow Road

Tasha x

Hi guys...Norwich fan here...just thought I'd be nice and let you know that along the A47 onroute to Norwich, between Swaffham and Dereham there is some roadworks which may cause some delays on your way. Also after 9pm this stretch of road becomes CLOSED. Just thinking you may want to look up an alternative route home before leaving or even travelling by train instead as I hear the diversion is something like an extra 40miles out of the way.

Hope I have helped some of you out by warning you and I look forward to seeing you at Carrow Road

Tasha x

Cheers Tash.

Went to this one last year and thought it was great support from us and a nice ground.

Sadly wont be going tonight but thanks anyway :thumbup:

No worries guys hope I've helped some of you out! Don't yet know myself if I'm going tonight as I live slap bang in the middle of the roadworks....well not the roadworks obviously haha but a village in that area...and haven't yet figured how I'm getting there as I also don't drive and nobody wants to come pick me up because of the roadwoks....oh well....I reckon you guys will beat us anyway! :pinch:

No worries guys hope I've helped some of you out! Don't yet know myself if I'm going tonight as I live slap bang in the middle of the roadworks....well not the roadworks obviously haha but a village in that area...and haven't yet figured how I'm getting there as I also don't drive and nobody wants to come pick me up because of the roadwoks....oh well....I reckon you guys will beat us anyway! :pinch:

Swaffham??? Isnt that near Alan Partridges travel tavern....

Is it!? Could be! Alan Partridge is my hero.....yes I am a sad Nofolk lass..lol I work in Swaffham as it happens...and have never seen him or his tavern...

I think he is brilliant..... My favourite AP line is .......

'Oooohhhh do you like my beret? There worn by Sadam Hussein and the French.....'

or,

'And you've got these big barns, that no ones alowd into. Because you breed these 6ft high chickens, and these chickens are scared, they dont know why there so big, they're saying ''Why am I so massive''......'

AP is class.

No worries guys hope I've helped some of you out! Don't yet know myself if I'm going tonight as I live slap bang in the middle of the roadworks....[..]

You were LUCKY! In my day we 'ad to live in empty matchbox on't edge of landfill, fo' breakfast we 'ad to lick roadkill of side of motorway and then walk 30 miles to school....

[sorry]

Archived