Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox Home

Poor Rob Kelly

I'm afraid your in the minority, which isn't always a bad thing!! But if you compare CL to RK, nothing much has changed, the football is still dour, and I don't think RK has made the most of what he's has and has been given, even though it may not be much.

Rk, may be still learning his trade, i'm afraid our club isn't a 'test' club for inexperienced managers!!

Thats the boards fault for hesistating over a new appointment last season and that is why we're in the mess know. Milan Mandaric is their get out of jail card because without him we're heading for L1.

Thats the boards fault for hesistating over a new appointment last season and that is why we're in the mess know. Milan Mandaric is their get out of jail card because without him we're heading for L1.

Prefer the Kop myself :P

I repeat for those saying the players aren't good enough and as JonBlueFox has posted better palyers are out there.

For those that say this is not RK's team, are you the same ones that say he had influence over the signing of McCarthy, Hume, Fryatt, Johansson possibly Henderson & Hammond "because Levein wouldn't have know these players very well".

With the signing of Johnson, Low, Kenton, McCaule,Tiatto and Welsh that makes possible 12 players he has signed directly or had influence on.

Henderson

Kenton McCarthy McCauley Johnasson

Low Johnson Tiatto Welsh

Fryatt Hume

Spare - Hammond

League One at best <_<

I repeat for those saying the players aren't good enough and as JonBlueFox has posted better palyers are out there.

For those that say this is not RK's team, are you the same ones that say he had influence over the signing of McCarthy, Hume, Fryatt, Johansson possibly Henderson & Hammond "because Levein wouldn't have know these players very well".

With the signing of Johnson, Low, Kenton, McCaule,Tiatto and Welsh that makes possible 12 players he has signed directly or had influence on.

Henderson

Kenton McCarthy McCauley Johnasson

Low Johnson Tiatto Welsh

Fryatt Hume

Spare - Hammond

Doesn't that make awful reading in the main. We're talking 3/12 good players tops. If I was MM I wouldn't let the guy near my wallet.

In a one-off game where everybody raised their game. I don't think Stearman is the answer in midfield. We need him to concentrate on getting back to doing what we started to rate him for - being an attacking right-back.

That's two points running you've made that I agree with.

Until there's a better alternative I'd play Hughes central midfield, attacking full-backs and two attack-capable midfielders alongside him.

This could work in two ways - one which would please the anti-Hammonds...

You could have King and Williams either side of Hughes in midfield with Hume, Dodds, Porter up front and Hammond on the bench to come on second half sometime against tiring defenders.

Or, you could have Williams and Porter either side of Hughes and play Hammond, Dodds, Hume in attack.

With Stearman and Tiatto at full-back either could drift into midfield if play defeveloped on the opposite side, allowing Porter to make width.

No. It's not perfect. But it makes the best of what we've got. And maybe some of the guys who are struggling would lift their games a bit.

Archived