Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ManchesterBlue

Champo!

I got to the champions league final with leicster and lost to man u. Was in year 2010 though! Tomi Petrescu and Tommy Wright banging in the goals!

i can rememeber by 2005/2006 i had won the chasmions league, league cup, fa cup, and the league. and i had only spent 3 million pounds ( on s.moore, and bent, and keown)

the rest were all free transfers. And then the game somehow got deleted :angry:

ouch impressive!!! What formation did you play? Got any tips for me?

kk, buy lots of players with contracts expiring, on 2 year deals.

and also practice set pieces attacking in training, and overloading attacking/ defensive. on sunday instead of rest practice shooting all day your strikers will score loads.

play attacking 442, and make sure your defenders are good at heading.

to avoid sending offs set the standard and fine the player 2 weeks wages. at the begining if your leaicester sign martin keown, reo-coker, and morgan.

spend your money wisely, and check if there is a free transfer available that will be just as good.

give people like ferdinand, benjamin, impet to clubs for like 15k, they will let you have more wages for free transfers then.

I got to the champions league final with leicster and lost to man u. Was in year 2010 though! Tomi Petrescu and Tommy Wright banging in the goals!

i can rememeber by 2005/2006 i had won the chasmions league, league cup, fa cup, and the league. and i had only spent 3 million pounds ( on s.moore, and bent, and keown)

the rest were all free transfers. And then the game somehow got deleted :angry:

ouch impressive!!! What formation did you play? Got any tips for me?

kk, buy lots of players with contracts expiring, on 2 year deals.

and also practice set pieces attacking in training, and overloading attacking/ defensive. on sunday instead of rest practice shooting all day your strikers will score loads.

play attacking 442, and make sure your defenders are good at heading.

to avoid sending offs set the standard and fine the player 2 weeks wages. at the begining if your leaicester sign martin keown, reo-coker, and morgan.

spend your money wisely, and check if there is a free transfer available that will be just as good.

give people like ferdinand, benjamin, impet to clubs for like 15k, they will let you have more wages for free transfers then.

cheers for those, I'll give em a bash if i start again.

The best tactic i have ever used is diablio (i think its called that) you will have to go onto a champ manager site to download it. i scored 134 goals in one season with it and beat cov 8-1 without cheating.

The best tactic i have ever used is diablio (i think its called that) you will have to go onto a champ manager site to download it. i scored 134 goals in one season with it and beat cov 8-1 without cheating.

That is a cheat tactic, I don't think it works anymore on the current game.

Guest Daniel

It does its amazing, i watched Oli using it yesterday, i have never used it though, i like the old 442. :)

Archived