Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ManchesterBlue

Champo!

Guest Daniel

Tom Huddlestone

Aaron Lennon

Kasper Schemical

Billy Jones

Ruugastme (seplt wrong)

All of them are free and excellent.

What works well for me in the first season is if you take lua lua on loan. Him and Bent score loads, then just wait for youth to come through, James Graham turns into a goal machine with Petrescu, and a bit later on another youngster called Paul Rose keeps banging them in, Tommy wright is also amazing when he is about 24.

Does anybody know where i can get some good young players for nominal fee's?Im city at the min and im in the 'Championship ive got keown and everyone im in pre season and i want some young guns.

morgan, from wimbledon and also the other player midfieldder i forogt name. you can get both for 100k each, with 500k if they get an england cap (unlikely)

Guest Daniel

Yeah Morgan becomes a very good player, but out of them all i definatly recommend Billy Jones he becomes the best defender on the game. :)

I'm Ipswich at the moment - Finished 6th in the Premier League after getting promoted as Champions - Got this team now:

Kelvin Davis

Billy Jones/Issac Okoronkwo/Taribo West/Callum Davidson

Tijana Babaginda/Okan/Lionel Morgan/Richard Partridge

Mikael Forssel/David Bellion

I've had very little money to spend.

I'm Ipswich at the moment - Finished 6th in the Premier League after getting promoted as Champions - Got this team now:

Kelvin Davis

so how come u have forsell and partridge, what seaon you in?

Kelvin Davis

so how come u have forsell and partridge, what seaon you in?

3rd season - Partridge and Forsell both out of contract.

Ive still not got CM 03/04 But i might aswell till CM 04/05 comes out !

Football Manager 2005 ;)

cm is better, but fm might get better :unsure:

FM 2005 will be 100 times better than CM5. Just to clear this up, FM 2005 is basically the next version of CM but with a different name and interface. CM5 is a game made from scratch and by different people.

Because we dont need seperate sections for things like that. This aint a CM forum! I aint going down the same road Talking balls went..

We don't need a CM forum.

Obviously theres alot of CM fans here so just post anything CM related in General Chat. If your lucky I may write one of my infamous CM Diaries ;)

I got to the champions league final with leicster and lost to man u. Was in year 2010 though! Tomi Petrescu and Tommy Wright banging in the goals!

i can rememeber by 2005/2006 i had won the chasmions league, league cup, fa cup, and the league. and i had only spent 3 million pounds ( on s.moore, and bent, and keown)

the rest were all free transfers. And then the game somehow got deleted :angry:

I got to the champions league final with leicster and lost to man u. Was in year 2010 though! Tomi Petrescu and Tommy Wright banging in the goals!

i can rememeber by 2005/2006 i had won the chasmions league, league cup, fa cup, and the league. and i had only spent 3 million pounds ( on s.moore, and bent, and keown)

the rest were all free transfers. And then the game somehow got deleted :angry:

ouch impressive!!! What formation did you play? Got any tips for me?

Archived