Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SilverFox

2004 - Winners and losers

Just watched a daft programme on the subject so I thought I'd start a thread. It can be on any topic you like however you must pick 1 winner and 1 Loser.

My Picks(LCFC related):

Winner : Muzzy Izzet

Stuck with us through thick and thin, through relegation and promotion (largely on his back). Although we didn't have a successful year Muzzy still proved to be a fans favourate and left us the way any fans favourate should...with our blessing. He didn't try to hide it or claim his great love for Leicester would keep him here no matter what (ahem, thanks Mr. Dickov), and even got a good send off at the last home game of the season...a true Leicester legend. Good luck Muz

Loser: Micky Adams

Proomised much and delivered very little. The season began with a rebuilding job and much promise from Micky. Comments such as, 'Don't talk to me about the top six, talk to me about the top two' were still echoing around the half empty walkers stadium as we slumped to inferior teams time after time, culminating in chants of, 'you don't know what your doing.' Micky fell from grace in 2004, hitting the ground with a dull thud against Preston, followed by a kicking from Peterborough. He made the noose for his own head with immortal lines like, 'judge me by my own team'. Sadly for city fans the Adams era is still on us every time we see Chris Makin, Scott Gemmill and Nathan Blake.

Lets hope for a brighter new year hey!

Winner - Pro Evolution Soccer 4

The best football game in the world just got better, with new commentry, more real names and kits and move game features. Also they went Live on xbox.

Loser - Fifa 2005

Excatly the same as the last 7 in a new box. Yet again, shit gameplay.

Winners - The magnificent 7 who featured on soccer AM from the OS, a massive moment in my life, we did ourselves and the club proud, will never forget that.

Losers - The poor excuses for players we have now i'm afraid.

Archived