Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

When we win on Saturday (2-1 by the way)

Impressive stuff BartonFox :appl: Maybe you should post a thread like this every week :P:yesyes:

However I'm not going to jump on the Kelly IN bandwagon. He got us a result, I'm extremely pleased and it's about fooking time!! But has he got the ability to enable the winning streak to grow?? I'd like him to prove me wrong but I highly doubt it... Still, stranger things have happened eg us winning away and Elvis Hammond scoring.

The other half was speaking to a few of their fans before the game, and they are not happy at the moment. They seemed to think we would win because they cannot score. He said they would win because we cannot keep a clean sheet. On reflection, they were a bit more right than we were. They created some super chances whilst we hoofed the ball in vain hope. They had enough chances to more than win that one.

I hope you put a tenner on that scoreline, BF!

Archived