Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

When we win on Saturday (2-1 by the way)

Precisely. :thumbup:

Nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks so. :)

I guess we are two of the few who can see that we simply cannot have another managerial change and knee jerk reaction. Give our club some continuity!

I guess we are two of the few who can see that we simply cannot have another managerial change and knee jerk reaction. Give our club some continuity!

I like the cut of your jib shabba_lcfc. :thumbup:

Maybe we should join forces and take over the club - we'd be European Champions in no time. Might need some money though, I've got 17p and a Connexions Card - think that'll be enough? :blink::whistle:

When we win on Saturday I will get home to find my wife has left me but persuaded Mylene Klaus to bungee jump into my garden in her white bikini to look after me. Milan is on the news saying that £25 million is just for starters and the entire man utd squad are coming to Leicester on a free if O'Niel agrees to be manager and my saturday night Indian takeway arrives on time and is still above room temprature....bet I still wake up on Sunday with her in doors a headache gutrot and a phobia about the championship league table! :(

I like the cut of your jib shabba_lcfc. :thumbup:

Maybe we should join forces and take over the club - we'd be European Champions in no time. Might need some money though, I've got 17p and a Connexions Card - think that'll be enough? :blink::whistle:

I've got a few Euro coins and quite a few points on my Nectar card...what about a consortium?

Revert back to loving Rob Kelly?

A manager's job is to get results.

If we get some good results, then Kelly is doing his job. If we get a continuous run of bad results, then Kelly is not doing his job.

It's pretty simple logic to understand.

Oh, but wait... some people like to rock the boat for the sake of seeing it move.

My bad.

We should wait until at least Milan takes over and Rob has had the ability to bring in a few players.

Yeah... lets give the man who got us Johnson and Low a load of cash to spend on players :rolleyes:

As for the "eight games unbeaten" so much of that was down to a mixture to luck and the good form of players like Hume and Kisnorbo, at the same time that unbeaten run consisted overwhelmingly over draws which for the most part we where lucky to get... RK has done nothing this season but play players out of position, allow players like Fryatt to see their fitness levels dive and eek out unimpressive results and now our luck has turned, the squads lack of fitness is starting to tell and RK poor realtionship with many in his squad is starting to become apparent.

If we "keep faith" with RK we'll just wind up further up sh*t creek with no paddle bar MM's money (if he still wants us)... we're all thankful for Rk helping getting us out of the mess we where in last season, but that was in the main down to many of the players who realised the perilous situation they where in and where motivated into improving their game dramatically, RK played his part... but he was not "out saviour".

When we win on Saturday I will get home to find my wife has left me but persuaded Mylene Klaus to bungee jump into my garden in her white bikini to look after me. Milan is on the news saying that £25 million is just for starters and the entire man utd squad are coming to Leicester on a free if O'Niel agrees to be manager and my saturday night Indian takeway arrives on time and is still above room temprature....bet I still wake up on Sunday with her in doors a headache gutrot and a phobia about the championship league table! :(

:D

Hmmm it must be December, as our fans try and force another manager out. We will get a new one in soon though, oh yes,and he will get us out of trouble....and then next december/january he will be gone....Robert kelly hasnt had any financial backing, and i believe he should get to make use of the transfer kitty that we get if Milan comes in, as i think it is the least the guy deserves.

fook off mate, you don't knopw what you're talkkjing about.

Kelly has lost the plot, he's lost the fans and he's lost the dressing ropomom.

OUT OUT OUT OUT!

I think it's a fair point - I think we got rid of Adams and Levein around this time in the season and we are no better off now. How many decent managers want to move mid-season to a struggling club? Even if Kelly has "lost the plot" there seems no real alternative and I cannot see how it would benefit us to boot him out, have several weeks of uncertainty, perhaps a caretaker manager or (if MM's Pompey record is anything to go by) an Alain Perrin-type foreign "star" coach.

A manager's job is to get results.

If we get some good results, then Kelly is doing his job. If we get a continuous run of bad results, then Kelly is not doing his job.

It's pretty simple logic to understand.

Oh, but wait... some people like to rock the boat for the sake of seeing it move.

My bad.

Exactly. In any other job, if you were doing a shit job you would be sacked.

Good result... still stick by the view that Rk should go and we should be looking to overhaul/restructure our managment on and off the pitch as soon as/if MM takes over, 18th just isnt good enougth nor is 4-1 to Wednesday or 3-1 to Norwich :angry:

Kelly is an arse, a bit fat passionate arse. He can do a good line of throwing water bottles but what he needs to do is rip the nipples off a few players. I don't think he has the bottle to rip nipples. He doesn't, he's already thrown it to the floor.

Archived