lookwhaticando Posted 8 December 2006 Posted 8 December 2006 Keeley Hazell link courtesy jme. [Warning: This image is something like 4000x5000 - in other words, bloody huge. Quite apt, really!] Those things are 32E's. I know this because I've measured them myself.
lcfc_jme Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 She's fooking beautiful Don't know how much of it is airbrushing and how much of it is natural beauty, but I honestly don't care Fine woman with amazing Chebs Favourite FoxesTalk poll of all time for me :thumbsup:
lookwhaticando Posted 9 December 2006 Author Posted 9 December 2006 She's within my age range too. Brilliant.
Milky Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 Go onto the Zoo magazine website. Loads of keeley stuff, there seems to be a new shoot of her everyday.
lcfc_jme Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 Go onto the Zoo magazine website. Loads of keeley stuff, there seems to be a new shoot of her everyday. It's quality. Can never have too many shoots with her in Most of the pictures of her cannot be posted here because of the restriction laws which I will not violate
lcfc_jme Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 Stop bastardising my thread with talk of Jon "sheep botherer" Barber. Lets get back to the real point of this thread
cisono Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 Nah. Not my type. Seconded. Seconded (Only, my post seems to have been deleted for some reason. Perhaps someone did not agree with me? )
lookwhaticando Posted 9 December 2006 Author Posted 9 December 2006 You disgust me. Well I'm confused. You're not looking at the JB end of the scale... nor the KH end... So who IS your type? We need some specifications: male/female age range height build intelligence levels hair style/colour eye colour and finally, much more importantly... ... Is it me?
cisono Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 and finally, much more importantly... ... Is it me? just ask that one question then...
Louise Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 and finally, much more importantly... ... Is it me? Yes. Yes it is. Hope you got me a good Christmas prezzie.
lookwhaticando Posted 9 December 2006 Author Posted 9 December 2006 PS: Louise - please don't be disgusted by me. I'll behave.
lookwhaticando Posted 9 December 2006 Author Posted 9 December 2006 Yes. Yes it is. Hope you got me a good Christmas prezzie. If I told you I bought a hat... what would you say?
cisono Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 If I told you I bought a hat... what would you say? strange present!
lookwhaticando Posted 9 December 2006 Author Posted 9 December 2006 strange present! It's for me, not for her. I was going to wear it. That's the present. Louise gets to see me wearing a hat. It's a very nice hat.
lcfc_jme Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 In the middle of the love affair between lwicd and Statto, I haven't been distracted from the beauty that is Ms Hazell. As with lwicd, I am also in awe of her (only slightly more so ) Her eyes are very naughty - "Come get me" kind of eyes (I have looked at her eyes - honest!!), she's also got a beautiful face, BIG chebs ( ) and an amazing body:
Louise Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 If I told you I bought a hat... what would you say? Is it for a Full Monty-esque Christmas routeen?
cisono Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 she's got a beautiful face and an amazing body: I see that kind of thing everyday... in the mirror!
lookwhaticando Posted 9 December 2006 Author Posted 9 December 2006 I'm a Statto too... just of a different variety. Meant to be. She's looking ultra-cool in the shades, there.
lcfc_jme Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 I see that kind of thing everyday... in the mirror! Feel free to post some pictures in here then, the more the merrier
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.