cisono Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 i'd stay away if i were you, she looks the type who'd just use your body for sex.she'd wear you out , making you perform alsorts of sordid perversions. take up something more wholesome, hiking for example, join the young conservatives. step away from the path of sin. you'll thank me one day.
lcfc_jme Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 Keeley = simply the best Good man. Good taste. I like you Keeleys the best but second favorite is Rhian on page 3! You know your stuff, I'm impressed i'd stay away if i were you, she looks the type who'd just use your body for sex.she'd wear you out , making you perform alsorts of sordid perversions. take up something more wholesome, hiking for example, join the young conservatives. step away from the path of sin. you'll thank me one day. Erm... so?? I certainly wouldn't mind that tbh She could use me for sex if she liked, would NEVER catch me complaining, I'd probably enjoy it
Webbo Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 Good man. Good taste. I like you You know your stuff, I'm impressed Erm... so?? I certainly wouldn't mind that tbh She could use me for sex if she liked, would NEVER catch me complaining, I'd probably enjoy it What would your mother say?
lcfc_jme Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 What would your mother say? "She's a pretty girl. Stay out of my bed. No diseases and no babies please, I don't want to be a grandmother just yet!!" Not that it'd be up to me mother what I get up to or who with. I'd be well up for it if she (Keeley!) wanted it
cisono Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 Can't say that I have noticed But she isn't flat chested, as you can see from pics not allowed on the forum I reckon you are looking at the other part of the picture (i.e. pretty much excluding the bra)
lcfc_jme Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 I reckon you are looking at the other part of the picture (i.e. pretty much excluding the bra) She isn't flat chested And she looks better without a bra on anyway
lookwhaticando Posted 9 December 2006 Author Posted 9 December 2006 This thread has descended into farce is hurtling towards being locked/removed for a second time.
lcfc_jme Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 This thread has descended into farce is hurtling towards being locked/removed for a second time. I had noticed but I'm biting my lip as opposed to saying anything. The locking/removing of this thread for the same reason as the locking or removing of the chebs thread with p!ss me off good and fooking proper. Keeley is a beaut. I would love her thread to stay on FoxesTalk and be there for everyone to see, but sadly some mindless and stupid posting will see it taken off
Master Fox Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 This thread has descended into farce is hurtling towards being locked/removed for a second time. It's all your fault LWICD
Master Fox Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 I had noticed but I'm biting my lip as opposed to saying anything. The locking/removing of this thread for the same reason as the locking or removing of the chebs thread with p!ss me off good and fooking proper. Keeley is a beaut. I would love her thread to stay on FoxesTalk and be there for everyone to see, but sadly some mindless and stupid posting will see it taken off Chill out mate, doesn't matter! Bloody hell it's only 'A Thread'
lcfc_jme Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 Chill out mate, doesn't matter! Bloody hell it's only 'A Thread' No this is my favourite FoxesTalk General Chat thread. It means a lot to me and I would like it to remain here I even did a banana dance in the Milan Mandaric thread 'cos you asked me to. Now in future, can you do what I asked you to in that thread please??
Master Fox Posted 9 December 2006 Posted 9 December 2006 No this is my favourite FoxesTalk General Chat thread. It means a lot to me and I would like it to remain here I even did a banana dance in the Milan Mandaric thread 'cos you asked me to. Now in future, can you do what I asked you to in that thread please?? Only if you wear your gimp mask and make me crawl around the floor like a dog???
lcfc_jme Posted 10 December 2006 Posted 10 December 2006 Only if you wear your gimp mask and make me crawl around the floor like a dog??? Never going to happen I'm afraid. Gimp masks don't work for me, nor does watching somebody crawl around like a dog Although I could make exceptions for certain people
cisono Posted 10 December 2006 Posted 10 December 2006 Never going to happen I'm afraid. Gimp masks don't work for me, nor does watching somebody crawl around like a dog Although I could make exceptions for certain people This thread *really* means a lot to you
lcfc_jme Posted 10 December 2006 Posted 10 December 2006 This thread *really* means a lot to you Whatever gave you that idea?!?! yes it really, really does!
Guest Posted 10 December 2006 Posted 10 December 2006 I think I'll delete this thread as it serves no real purpose.
The People's Hero Posted 10 December 2006 Posted 10 December 2006 Someone post a shot of her with her jugs out or I'll get Fezzbo to close this nonsence.
lcfc_jme Posted 10 December 2006 Posted 10 December 2006 Someone post a shot of her with her jugs out or I'll get Fezzbo to close this nonsence. Wouldn't it get closed for actually doing this also?? I fear this thread may be drawing to a close...
Fez of Mahrez Posted 10 December 2006 Posted 10 December 2006 Wouldn't it get closed for actually doing this also?? I fear this thread may be drawing to a close... At your service.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.