Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leonisco

Could Levi's goal...

I think one of the factors that can change our season is the support we recieve at home. The crowd played a major part in the win yesterday, with their increased volume and support (e.g. the wave) having an obvious effect on the players effort levels. Let's just hope that we can pull in another 30k+ supporters against cardiff, reward them with a win, and hopefully recruit the casual 'one pund tag alongs' into frequent visitors to the walkers stadium.

I think one of the factors that can change our season is the support we recieve at home. The crowd played a major part in the win yesterday, with their increased volume and support (e.g. the wave) having an obvious effect on the players effort levels. Let's just hope that we can pull in another 30k+ supporters against cardiff, reward them with a win, and hopefully recruit the casual 'one pund tag alongs' into frequent visitors to the walkers stadium.

I can't imagine the wave, which I admit I personally dislike, unless we're winning by a deservedly 5-0 or more margin had very little effect on the game. In fact if anything I thought it made them edgy.

I personally think the fact that supposedly free-scoring Barnsely looked less likely to score than anyone else I've seen this season had more to do with us winning than anything else. They didn't look up for it at all, but that is just my opinion, and no doubt it will be scorned upon.

Interesting... :ph34r:

No. Its a magnificent result and now we have 2 home games to make it three wins in a row.

We will always be inconsistent under Kelly.

Enjoy the good times because there will always be bad times as long as he is in charge.

Totally agree with this statement. Too many false dawns...

• 2 weeks later...

... be the moment that changes the course of our season?

People often talk about an event that can suddenly turn a team's fortunes around - for example when Pedro Mendes scored that last minute winner for Pompey against Man City last season, and after that they became a different team and stayed up.

I'm just thinking, could Levi's goal be that moment that galvanizes us into a play-off push?

Seems like a good call there Leonisco, lets hope we can keep out little run up :thumbup:

Archived