Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ybs

admin rekons ......

should i change my name?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. should i change my name?

• yes
    • no

No I think you should change it, why should Petrescu spend his own money on thi site for people to use it as a platform to promote mindless vilence and gerneral ****wittery(I am fairly sure I just made that word up).

Freedom of speach is so often used to make up for a lack of free thought. <_<

if Petrescu wants me to change it will but what i said to him was i would do this poll and let u lot have a choice weather not im going to keep m8 or not ive had season ticket for last 19 years of life m8 not just in to mindless vilonce ........

save my name :ph34r:

R&R

ybs

if Petrescu  wants me to change it will but what i said to him was i would do this pool and let u lot  have a choice weather not im  going to keep  m8 or not ive had season ticket for last 19 years of life m8 not just in to mindless vilonce ........

save my name  :ph34r:

R&R

ybs

51014[/snapback]

I was not questioning your loyalty tot the club, to be honest with you i couldn't care less about that.

I just think you have a stupid provocative name that drags the name of our football club throught the proverbial.

if Petrescu  wants me to change it will but what i said to him was i would do this pool and let u lot  have a choice weather not im  going to keep  m8   or not   ive had season ticket for last 19 years of life m8 not just in to mindless vilonce ........

R&R

ybs

51014[/snapback]

I was not questioning your loyalty tot the club, to be honest with you i couldn't care less about that.

I just think you have a stupid provocative name that drags the name of our football club throught the proverbial.

51016[/snapback]

Will you change your name now Trev has gone??? :rolleyes:

Nope, I like to think I was one of the first to start the 'cult of trev' but people began to forget ti was joke and he is actually shit.

I'm going t keep it anyway, loads of people have got ex-players in their name, you are called MON yourself.

I have a cat called Muzzy as well and that seems to work ok.

I reckon you should change it because it could give the forum a bad reputation. This could lead to all Petrescu's work going to waste... nothing personal though.

51144[/snapback]

Ditto.

No I think you should change it, why should Petrescu spend his own money on thi site for people to use it as a platform to promote mindless vilence and gerneral ****wittery(I am fairly sure I just made that word up).

Freedom of speach is so often used to make up for a lack of free thought.  <_<

51012[/snapback]

He isn't promoting violence at all.

Keep the name mate, I have nothing against the ybs there are some goodl lads I'm mates with in it.

Archived