Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Greetings from India

Hi everyone, hope everyone is well and a Happy 2005 to all my friends.

Thanks for everyone who texted me to see if I was ok with reference to the Earthquake and Tidal Wave. I am fine, I'm sure most of you will be glad to know :)

The destruction out here is pretty bad though, and will probably take about 10-15 years to get back to some kind of normality.

I'm currently in some village in the countryside, where cows and horses roam the streets freely - pretty strange but a good experience. I was amazed to find an Internet Cafe and took me 20 minutes to log onto these boards :)

I see that City have lost the 2 games since I've been away, oh dear.

I spent NYE at a party at the JW Marriott Hotel in Bombay, and there were a few celebrities there - some cast from Eastenders, a Doctor from E.R and some other actors and actresses. It was like the whole hotel was open and once you had your wristband, all food and drinks were free, it was fantastic. I met loads of people from back home and guys and girls I went to uni with which was all very strange.

Anyway, hope City win today, see you all soon.

Wow it sounds like you're having a great time - lucky you! Enjoy the rest of your holiday, you won't be missing anything down here (apart from the usual City defeats of course!) :P

We are 5 and a half hours in front!

The weather in Bombay is about 32 Degrees, but whre I am now in the Gujarat (****ryside) it's pretty cold, a bit like England in the autumn.

so boring here though, and the electricity keeps going off!!!

We did the countryside the other week, and I bet the Gujurat isn't as bleeding cold or muddy as Herefordshire!

51455[/snapback]

Not that cld, but pretty cold, about 14 Degrees today!

People here are wrapped up like we do when it's -5 lol!

We did the countryside the other week, and I bet the Gujurat isn't as bleeding cold or muddy as Herefordshire!

51455[/snapback]

Not that cld, but pretty cold, about 14 Degrees today!

People here are wrapped up like we do when it's -5 lol!

51525[/snapback]

Blimey, that's t-shirt weather!! :smile:

Do they do Cadburys fingers out there?

51436[/snapback]

Yep! :thumbup:

51524[/snapback]

BUT! Do they taste the same? :unsure:

51571[/snapback]

YEP! :thumbup:

51628[/snapback]

EXACTLY THE SAME!!! :unsure:

51759[/snapback]