Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
timmis-lcfc

fryatt or Dodds

Have you actually seen Dodds play to know whether he is good enough?

I haven't in a proper match, i've only heard about him through here and through his brother. Seen him play 5 a side on my local park though, he played in a tournament against my dad. Worringly, he lost :( Did look good though.

Well Dodds is cute, but that's obviously not the point...

I've seen him play a few times I don't think he's quite ready for the Championship, but probably bringing him on nearer the end of the season might be a good idea depending on what position we're in.

Well Dodds is cute, but that's obviously not the point...

I've seen him play a few times I don't think he's quite ready for the Championship, but probably bringing him on nearer the end of the season might be a good idea depending on what position we're in.

WHY thats nothing to do with it, why do you change it to who fit they look lol it was about playing ability, but anyway could we use dodds in about the last ten mins of a match like today when we brought fryatt on ?

whoever started this thread should of done a poll

imo fryatt is better but thats my opinion

i think we would benefit sending dodds on loan to a league 1 team so he can get match fit and start fireing a few goals in then recall him in about march time and play him for a couple of games then

Is this a joke?

it must be Fryatt was our savour last season may i remind people!! he just needs some confidence in himself, a gaol or two will do just this, but how is a guy supposed to be confident when he is left on the bench when he plays perfectly well when he comes on! but anyway i was going to say i talked to Dodds at the villa match he is a cool guy and iv seen hm play a little, i dont think he quite good enough, but he deffo one for the future! no doubt. unfortuantly that is al the club has got at the moment players for the future and nothing for now to keep us up.

Didn't really have time to do much. He could have layed Elvis on for another but didn't.

I thought the ball he passed across for Elvis when Fryatt broke clear was brilliant. Realising he wasn't going to have the best chance and unselfishly passing it. But not only that, playing it the absolute minimum beyond the defence so the keeper couldn't come to it. We were unlucky not to score there.

Archived