Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kendalhearts

SPL, Hearts, Craig Levein, Alan Maybury....

Cant beleive people are saying Celtic would be a Championship team!

Get Real, thats like saying Birmingham would be in the last 16 of the Champions League!

Celtic would be in the Premiership FACT they would have an amazing home record, and if they ever did join the Premiership they would be a massive succesfull club along with Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Celtic due to the size of the club MASSIVE!

They could compete with attracting players if they were in the Prem, Rangers Massive club to.

Kisnorbo.....was awful in midfield, slow, poor distrubution the god awful negative Levein played "his man" in Centre Mid, when Kelly took over as caretaker he moved Kisnorbo to Centre Back and he has been outstanding ever since, assured, calm, strong, controlled.

Hearts....Im not sure your chairman/manager is mad! The players we got are shocking Maybury is Shit! 100% SHIT! MDV poor id love to see Pressley here just out of interest see how he does as he is a Scotland international see how the standard hold up. He failed miserably at Coventry but he was young then. Mad Romanov i dunno the club seems a mess but good for entertainment value. And you have a quality keeper in Craig Gordon hear he is going Arsenal?

Levein...useless, was he soooo negative away from home at Hearts?? he set up his team to stay at 0-0 and maybe nick a goal in the last min. Maybe he just couldnt get to grips with the football down here and just didnt want to give away points. He bought some useful young prospects, then never played. He couldnt seem to motivate a team, no passion, no fight, no flair, no soul. Before he came down said he was a hard man wouldnt put up with any shit, he wasnt and his post match interviews drove me mad! All that said i wouldnt be surprised to see him do well at DUFC

Which current members of the Hearts Squad would you recommend?????...

Good Luck with the season and Mad Romanov, Hearts V Leicester Pre Season Friendly anyone?

Get Real, thats like saying Birmingham would be in the last 16 of the Champions League!

Celtic would be in the Premiership FACT they would have an amazing home record, and if they ever did join the Premiership they would be a massive succesfull club along with Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Celtic due to the size of the club MASSIVE!

They could compete with attracting players if they were in the Prem, Rangers Massive club to.

Kisnorbo.....was awful in midfield, slow, poor distrubution the god awful negative Levein played "his man" in Centre Mid, when Kelly took over as caretaker he moved Kisnorbo to Centre Back and he has been outstanding ever since, assured, calm, strong, controlled.

Hearts....Im not sure your chairman/manager is mad! The players we got are shocking Maybury is Shit! 100% SHIT! MDV poor id love to see Pressley here just out of interest see how he does as he is a Scotland international see how the standard hold up. He failed miserably at Coventry but he was young then. Mad Romanov i dunno the club seems a mess but good for entertainment value. And you have a quality keeper in Craig Gordon hear he is going Arsenal?

Levein...useless, was he soooo negative away from home at Hearts?? he set up his team to stay at 0-0 and maybe nick a goal in the last min. Maybe he just couldnt get to grips with the football down here and just didnt want to give away points. He bought some useful young prospects, then never played. He couldnt seem to motivate a team, no passion, no fight, no flair, no soul. Before he came down said he was a hard man wouldnt put up with any shit, he wasnt and his post match interviews drove me mad! All that said i wouldnt be surprised to see him do well at DUFC

Good Luck with the season and Mad Romanov, Hearts V Leicester Pre Season Friendly anyone?

If Birmingham played in the Champions league every season by virtue of the fact they were the best of a bad bunch. Then i think, eventually, after 9 or 10 attempts they might nake the last 16 of the champions league.

pressley is the type of player any team should want only problem is his age and slowing pace. what people have said about the spl players coming down is total rubbish the only one you have/had that was anywhere near consistent was maybury and i accept he might have lost his touch. the rest were medioce and the former celtic and rangers players NEVER got newhere near the 1st team!)

its hard to say which players i would reccomend but we have a growing number of young players that hearts (have somehow) beaten major european teams to get. out of the current squad itd be hard to say as who i consider good players - beslija, pinnila and a mixture of others NEVER Play due to romanovs bum boys (who'd get beaten to death in the championship! and id love to see it! haha) but young scottish players berra, wallace, mole, driver (last two arnt even scottish but have come up through hearts) would be a great addition to any championship side.

craid levein is in his comfort zone at dundee utd and will do well however id never want him back at hearts.

i remember there were plans for a pre -season against leicester last season but we ended up playin PNE and drew 0-0 at deepdale(any thoughts) ad then went on to beat osuana (la liga) very impressive. it went downhill fastly from there!!!!!!!

get kelly out and im sure mandaric will sort you out! altough surely hearts could do with a new investor...........................

Agree with all of that, except I think that Maybury was shit under Levein much the same as Kisnorbo was... they still contribute if you use them well.

Celtic are not a good side imo!

Look at sutton and petrov they scored goals for fun in scotland

Petrov and sutton 1 goal each this season and sutton 3 in his last 47 english prem games!Shows how bad the spl is,look at Hartson even he scored goals in scotland!

Telfer,do i need to go on?

In scotland you play against average league 1 and 2 players week in week out you are bound to score goals etc but they would not do it in the championship and defo not the english prem!

Craig Levein is a good manager north of the border, but not very good south of it. :ph34r:

Load of rubbish, unfair to judge Levein just on his time with you, i reckon he will do well in England next time he moves to an English club, how many managers are there in england right now who are good managers but have been shite for certain clubs? feckin loads

Levein is the man :thumbup:

Load of rubbish, unfair to judge Levein just on his time with you, i reckon he will do well in England next time he moves to an English club, how many managers are there in england right now who are good managers but have been shite for certain clubs? feckin loads

Of course we have to judge Levein's attributes in England on his time with us. He was here for over 1 year and made us terrible.

Celtic are not a good side imo!

Look at sutton and petrov they scored goals for fun in scotland

Petrov and sutton 1 goal each this season and sutton 3 in his last 47 english prem games!Shows how bad the spl is,look at Hartson even he scored goals in scotland!

Telfer,do i need to go on?

In scotland you play against average league 1 and 2 players week in week out you are bound to score goals etc but they would not do it in the championship and defo not the english prem!

A load of sh!te that post, typical english ignorance though.

Petrov hasnt had a problem in the premiership, one of the best midfielders in the league.

Sutton was playing alongside the master that was Larsson, he's still easily a good enough player to play in the prem and is not an out and out goalscorer, certainly didnt score for fun up here, got his fair share.

What about the fox in the box, Francis Jeffers, he was pish, couldnt score to save himself, Bellamy scored no more here than in the Premiership.

Petrov hasnt had a problem in the premiership, one of the best midfielders in the league.

Sutton was playing alongside the master that was Larsson, he's still easily a good enough player to play in the prem and is not an out and out goalscorer, certainly didnt score for fun up here, got his fair share.

What about the fox in the box, Francis Jeffers, he was pish, couldnt score to save himself, Bellamy scored no more here than in the Premiership.

Sutton and Petrov are tosh down here. Both played against Leicester in the Carling Cup a few months ago. Sutton is diabolical and Petrov is ovewrweight. Villa are rightly falling down the league after their opening overachievements.

Jeffers has been pish everywhere he's been since he left Everton the first time.

Celtic would hold their own in the Premiership, on the evidence of their Champions League games, but the rest of the SPL is very weak. Even Rangers would struggle to make the Championship top 10.

Of course we have to judge Levein's attributes in England on his time with us. He was here for over 1 year and made us terrible.

When he manages another English club, I'll happily adjust my views on his abilities down here.

Until then, so far he's proven himself inept in English club football - at a level supposedly below that of his previous job.

If he's learned his lessons and he comes back down south for another crack and does a good job, I will of course concede that he isn't the lemon we believe him to be after his time here. You can't say it's unfair to judge him on his time here anyway - 15 months he was in the job. Plenty of time to make his mark, and boy did he make it - as dandannieldanok has stated prior.

Maybury could be okay if he actually played at right back every week, but with Stearman, he's not going to. He's a rubbish left back and right midfielder. But, he's a very competent right back, at his best when over lapping.

Hughes is an awful midfielder who has technical ability, but lacks strength and so will never succeed in the championship.

Kisnorbo is still prone to the odd mistake, but at centre back has done really well and could be a top level Championship defender, not sure he is good enough in the air, or quick enough to play in the Premiership.

Hammil and De Vries were crap

Levein...no thanks.

Petrov has been awfull for villa,the prem is far too good for him and sutton is just pathetic 3 goals in 47 prem games is awfull!

I see now he has blurred vision from seeing man utd players running past him!I see he got 63 in 127 games thats 1 in 2 games that shows you how pish the spl is!

Be honest even Lee Naylor is celtics best player,that is somebody who wasnt good in the championship!

The top scorer in the spl is somebody who has hardly played for arsenals reserve team.

Then you have Killeen who played for Oldham when he wasnt on the bench,hes one of the top scoreres in the spl is he not!

Kirk was hearts best striker,where is he now?on the bench for Northampton,he moved to Boston because they were a bigger club than Hearts!

Scott Mcdonald one of top scorers in spl once played in league 2!

But celtic have great players like Telfer,lol and that Balde who imo is the most dirtiest and talentless defender i have seen but then again you dont need talent to play Dundee United or Hearts do you!

Archived