Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

2 players

although you all probably know , carsley and richie partridge are the 2 players ma is intrested in , dont ask me how i found that out ;)

If we were to get carsley and partridge i be absolutely delighted - especially with carsley. I dont think hes the type of player to set the world alight but he's not afraid to 'put his foot in' and is in the mckinlay mould but id say alot better player.

I would be a little suprised by partridge though. If I remember correctly he's a left winger but I thought this was an area of the team that was already well covered - with the likes of tiatto, stewart, wilcox and scowcroft at a push. I know everyone remembers partridge for his goal against city but did anybody see him play other than this match. I hope it wasnt a one off!?

Guest Daniel

Partridge is absalout top notch (on championship manager :lol) as for Carsley, ive talked myself round and agree he could be a decent additon to the squad and id be pleased with the signing, come on micky and prove me wrong. :)

If we were to get carsley and partridge i be absolutely delighted - especially with carsley. I dont think hes the type of player to set the world alight but he's not afraid to 'put his foot in' and is in the mckinlay mould but id say alot better player.

I would be a little suprised by partridge though. If I remember correctly he's a left winger but I thought this was an area of the team that was already well covered - with the likes of tiatto, stewart, wilcox and scowcroft at a push. I know everyone remembers partridge for his goal against city but did anybody see him play other than this match. I hope it wasnt a one off!?

iwas also suprised to be linked with partridge but i think he can play left or right

iwas also suprised to be linked with partridge but i think he can play left or right

Yep, he's right footed, but he's comfortable on both flanks.

yeah, he's great on championship manager.

I think that's already been established.

I think that's already been established.

just agreeing with bm m8

Archived