Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Kisnorbo's goal

I didn't go to Hull yesterday but would be interested if someone could clear up the question of who scored our first goal.

It was generally given to Kisnorbo but the report I read said that Kisnorbo's header was deflected into the net from close range by Hammond.

The Star gave Hammond as the scorer in their report but Kisnobo was listed in the results panel.

Is Hammond being robbed again? :D

I didn't go to Hull yesterday but would be interested if someone could clear up the question of who scored our first goal.

It was generally given to Kisnorbo but the report I read said that Kisnorbo's header was deflected into the net from close range by Hammond.

The Star gave Hammond as the scorer in their report but Kisnobo was listed in the results panel.

you can't seriously read that rubbish????

From the OS:

There had been some doubt as to who had got the final touch for City's opening goal, but Kelly confirmed that it had been Kisnorbo and not Elvis Hammond who had got the vital strike.

"The video clearly shows that it was Paddy's goal. It's pleasing to score from a set piece because that is something that we work very hard at.

From the OS:

There had been some doubt as to who had got the final touch for City's opening goal, but Kelly confirmed that it had been Kisnorbo and not Elvis Hammond who had got the vital strike.

"The video clearly shows that it was Paddy's goal. It's pleasing to score from a set piece because that is something that we work very hard at.

Thanks for that. :thumbup:

When has he been robbed before?

Kisnorbos goal. Kelly said it, it was credited to Kisnorbo in all the match reports and even on The Championship. Although I think Elvis played a big part in it actually going in - it wasn't a fierce header and really should have been saved.

Archived