Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Drop Hume for Sunderland?

Tired?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Off form?

• Yes
    • No

Perhaps we should try to sign Fowler for a bit of company. :D:D:D

Seriously I expect the bloke to play a role on Monday and I hope he's everything Kelly obviously sees in him.

But the idea of Danny C getting into the team ahead of King and Dodds is an insult (which no-one will give a damn about if he does the business).

If he does the business then nobody will complain. But by reading what alot of people have said he has alot to prove and the pressure will be on him straight away. Rightly so because Kelly has shown alot of faith to bring him in and help restart his career.

For Sunderland I would rest Hume, and bring in Fryatt. I think Weso will play for Tiatto, who also needs a rest after playing 70% of the last three games. I suspect Stearman will play at right-back instead of Maybury. I think three changes is as many as Rob will want to make. I'd love to see a young'un like Dodds on the bench just to give us something a little different to look forward to

I would like to see Hume and Fryatt start. Although Hume could possibly do with a break and if I remember rightly last time Hume was out of favour he came back and went on his scoring run and won his place back with great effect.

No comparison whatsoever. Berbatov has been scoring and setting up goals lately.

He is literally in a different league to Hume.

Perhaps not but my main point is that you should always play your best players unless they are injured. Hume is 22 and fitness should not be a problem. He is our best striker, the stats tell us this and therefore must continue to play in the first 11.

Archived