Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

So where are these 3 mystery takeover parties?

With MM having to accelerate his bids to takeover due to these mysterious other three bidders, where have they gone now that the MM deal isn't running smoothly??

Personally, I think these other takeover parties weren't true as they've not seen to have stepped in now that the bid has gone quiet.

The board, I feel, may therefore be just a bunch of liars.

:ph34r:

With MM having to accelerate his bids to takeover due to these mysterious other three bidders, where have they gone now that the MM deal isn't running smoothly??

Personally, I think these other takeover parties weren't true as they've not seen to have stepped in now that the bid has gone quiet.

The board, I feel, may therefore be just a bunch of liars.

:ph34r:

Couldn't agree more. They'll ruin us before they're happy

Apparently they do exist, though their profiles haven't exactly been of skyscraper proportions in recent times.. :rolleyes:

One consortium is based around the Tigers, and has apparently promised to match whatever funding Mandaric offers.

If Mandy can't reach a deal, these bidders may emerge into the limelight.

bollox there is no other bids, no one wants our piss poor club, and certainly not when they have to fight a bunch of tossers running it to buy it.

There were no other bids, there were other parties who expressed an interest in investing in the club, however MM took his interest forward quicker with an "indicative" bid, which should finally turn into a proper legal offer for shareholders to read this week.

It wasn't a smoke screen as many believed, and we did get some identity details but we can't reveal the information due to confidentiality reasons, they are all irrelevant anyway as they haven't bid & can't as MM has exclusive rights currently.

There were no other bids, there were other parties who expressed an interest in investing in the club, however MM took his interest forward quicker with an "indicative" bid, which should finally turn into a proper legal offer for shareholders to read this week.

It wasn't a smoke screen as many believed, and we did get some identity details but we can't reveal the information due to confidentiality reasons, they are all irrelevant anyway as they haven't bid & can't as MM has exclusive rights currently.

Will we ever find out who these bids were in the future do you know?

Cheers.

Archived