Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonesy_rules

Furby

Who remembers when they first came out? found mine in the loft yesterday, it's now in my room! so funny! and also cute :S

Furby Facts:

One FURBY toy could influence another - one could make another sneeze, or start giggling and make all the FURBY toys around it giggle too.

Furbies are capable of over 300 different unique combinations of eye, ear, and mouth movements.

FURBY BABIES had 25% more vocabulary and 233% more phrases than the original FURBY toys.

FURBY often wanted you to ah-may koh koh (pet me more). It wasn’t very noo-loo (happy) when it was mee mee a-tay (very hungry). But loved to have dah doo-ay wah (big fun)!

The FURBY interactive plush toy was first introduced in 1998.

According to a Media Director at MIT in 1999, the processing power in a FURBY toy exceeded the processing power in the first Lunar Module to land on the moon.

The original FURBY had 24 names, three different pitches of voice, six fur patterns and four eye colors (blue, green, brown, grey).

The official language of FURBY was Furbish. Remember what it meant when it said ah-may koh koh? Or mee mee a-tay? How about noo-loo and dah doo-ay wah?

FURBY was once banned from the Pentagon because it was said it could "learn".

FURBY was named the Top Toy two years running and over 12 million FURBYs were sold worldwide between October 1998 and December 1999.

Between fur colors, eye colors and the sound of its voice, there are over 1000 different combinations of FURBY toys available.

70800_imageMain200.jpg

To be fair there scary, ugly bastards and i for am a furby hater if i see one walking the streets i will go out of my way to boot it one.

52660[/snapback]

lol

Bit harsh mate...... But id do the same :)

To be fair there scary, ugly bastards and i for am a furby hater if i see one walking the streets i will go out of my way to boot it one.

52660[/snapback]

lol

Bit harsh mate...... But id do the same :)

52661[/snapback]

Evil, evil i tell thee

FURBY WORDS

ENGLISH WORDS

Ay-ay Look/See

Ah-may Pet

A-loh Light

Aloh / may-lah Cloud

A-tay Hungrey/Eat

Boh-bay Worried

Boo No

Dah Big