Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

SUPPORTERS CLUB - LONDON BRANCH

I coud always do a bart when he gets a tatoo on the simpsons lol

Bart - "one mother please"

Tatto dude - "wait how old are you"

Bart - "21 sir"

Tattoo dude - "Get in the chair"

Actually i am allowed to go into pubs just not allowed to consume any alcohol but never mind.

Just one favour - does anyone know how much a child return to leicester is from kings cross? i think its roughly £10-£15

lol

I`m not sure how much it is mate but the London branch of City fans (go to page one of this thread to look for the links) have got a cut-price travel deal I think to go to games. I think the downer is you would have to get on a train back at 5.30/6 on a match-day but email the people who know who will tell you about the cheaper deals they get.

lol

I`m not sure how much it is mate but the London branch of City fans (go to page one of this thread to look for the links) have got a cut-price travel deal I think to go to games. I think the downer is you would have to get on a train back at 5.30/6 on a match-day but email the people who know who will tell you about the cheaper deals they get.

I will look into it a litte more tommorrow but thanks very much for the info so far:)

Archived