Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

SUPPORTERS CLUB - LONDON BRANCH

It's a great idea starting a new supporters club in London. I twice tried emailing the bloke in the current one and got no reply. And I know a good few Leicester fans in London that might be keen on joining.

I also think it would be a good idea (in the longer term) getting a London-based LCFC supporters team for the league mentioned earlier.

Anyway, the Brum game seems like a good starting point. The sports bar mentioned would be a good place to meet I reckon.

the info about the london branch mentioned in another post are old details, its another guy called phil arnold who just runs the traveling side of things. and thats it!!!

if people were up for meeting at the sports cafe for the brum game!!! i would be up for that as its my 30th on that day and had planned to watch it.

the info about the london branch mentioned in another post are old details, its another guy called phil arnold who just runs the traveling side of things. and thats it!!!

if people were up for meeting at the sports cafe for the brum game!!! i would be up for that as its my 30th on that day and had planned to watch it.

Sounds like a plan to me mate. I'll try and get some others along.

Perth Australia Here.

I am trying to build up connections for Leicester City supporters in Perth. The guy that used to do it has not been around for some time. So if you know of any Leicester City Supporters in Perth just let me know via this forum.

Thanks

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

if everyone who's interested provides their e mail address we could set up a distribution to organise away trips, london meets, etc... that way we could also include anyone, not just those that post on here.

The branch is alive and kicking! Our main job is organising cheap rail travel to home and away games outside London. Unfortunately, the e-mail address on the OS is out of date - I've asked them to correct it. We have a website ( pretty basic, it's only been up a couple of weeks ) at www.londonfoxes.com . If anyone wants any further info use the e-mail addrss there. As an aside, a few of us will be meeting up before the Fulham game at The White Horse @ Parsons Green tube.

The branch is alive and kicking! Our main job is organising cheap rail travel to home and away games outside London. Unfortunately, the e-mail address on the OS is out of date - I've asked them to correct it. We have a website ( pretty basic, it's only been up a couple of weeks ) at www.londonfoxes.com . If anyone wants any further info use the e-mail addrss there. As an aside, a few of us will be meeting up before the Fulham game at The White Horse @ Parsons Green tube.

... and in the Hamilton Hall Pub on Liverpool Street station at 11:00 on Saturday in preparation for catching the 11:30 train to Colchester.

To be honest, I don't see any reason to start off a new branch in London. Why not join up with the present one and extend its activities? The travel facilities are second-to-none with the travel organiser arranging the cheapest possible train travel to all games home and away - just let him know that you want to go and then turn up and pay on the day. The darts team is still active but there is no reason why the football team could not be re-started if there was enough interest and somebody ready to co-ordinate it - most of the present members are well past their playing days!

... and in the Hamilton Hall Pub on Liverpool Street station at 11:00 on Saturday in preparation for catching the 11:30 train to Colchester.

To be honest, I don't see any reason to start off a new branch in London. Why not join up with the present one and extend its activities? The travel facilities are second-to-none with the travel organiser arranging the cheapest possible train travel to all games home and away - just let him know that you want to go and then turn up and pay on the day. The darts team is still active but there is no reason why the football team could not be re-started if there was enough interest and somebody ready to co-ordinate it - most of the present members are well past their playing days!

good to hear that the existing one is alive and kicking. and yes you're right there's no need to set up a new one at all.

hopefully see you at liverpool street on saturday!!

any other takers?

good to hear that the existing one is alive and kicking. and yes you're right there's no need to set up a new one at all.

hopefully see you at liverpool street on saturday!!

any other takers?

Well I'll be there with boc meeting fellow London Branchers. You can spot boc as he's bearded and will be wearing shorts. Me, I'm 6 foot tall, late 40s, short brown hair, black jacket, black jeans, black glasses - quite a dashing fellow really ( not! ).

Well I'll be there with boc meeting fellow London Branchers. You can spot boc as he's bearded and will be wearing shorts. Me, I'm 6 foot tall, late 40s, short brown hair, black jacket, black jeans, black glasses - quite a dashing fellow really ( not! ).

Wearing shorts or drinking shorts?

..............or both :P

Wood Green / Bounds Green mate. About four minutes on the tube and ten minutes on the 121 from you.

Nice one mate. Good to see some lads who support City down here as I need some backup against the whining cockney North London supporters lol

Also, I agree now that Madrid has come out to say that the London branch is still going, its pointless in starting a new one. I`ll check out the site in a bit but again, its good to see that the cheaper travel option is still there.

Come on the London Foxes!!

The sports bar in picadilly always has the commentry (i'll stake my reputation on it), saw the Cov game there on a Friday night and that had commentry so Saturday tea time shouldn't be a problem.

Any ideas of a good boozer before the Fulham game?

The sports bar in picadilly always has the commentry (i'll stake my reputation on it), saw the Cov game there on a Friday night and that had commentry so Saturday tea time shouldn't be a problem.

Any ideas of a good boozer before the Fulham game?

I will be in the sports bar for the brum game with about 10 friends as its my 30th birthday on the 20th of jan.

3 of the guys there will be at fulham tomorrow evening too.

feel free to come along and join us at the sports bar and say hello.

my name is Iain.

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Basingstoke which is near London but I am only 15 so i wouldnt be able to go to that many games. However my Dad is round the corner from St Pancras Stn so I would possibly be abke to go to a few during the school holidays. I am trying to go to the cov game atm

I live in Basingstoke which is near London but I am only 15 so i wouldnt be able to go to that many games. However my Dad is round the corner from St Pancras Stn so I would possibly be abke to go to a few during the school holidays. I am trying to go to the cov game atm

Read the start of this thread mate as there already is a London supporters club but they usually meet in pubs which may be a stumbling block for you, unless you have a false id lol

Read the start of this thread mate as there already is a London supporters club but they usually meet in pubs which may be a stumbling block for you, unless you have a false id lol

I coud always do a bart when he gets a tatoo on the simpsons lol

Bart - "one mother please"

Tatto dude - "wait how old are you"

Bart - "21 sir"

Tattoo dude - "Get in the chair"

Actually i am allowed to go into pubs just not allowed to consume any alcohol but never mind.

Just one favour - does anyone know how much a child return to leicester is from kings cross? i think its roughly £10-£15

Archived