Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
A fox for life

Transfers since 2000

I think McAuley has the ability just not sure about the character. Something about McAuley makes me think he's here to use us as a stepping stone to better things rather than here to help us get to better places ourself.

McAuley will only get into the premiership with us. he'll be with us as long as we want him i'm sure.

McAuley will only get into the premiership with us. he'll be with us as long as we want him i'm sure.

We're a bottom half Championship club at present. Better things for McAuley doesn't necessarily mean the Premiership, it could just be a club that actually challenges for promotion and not avoid relegation in this division. He could fit in at a club much higher in this division than ourselves.

We're a bottom half Championship club at present. Better things for McAuley doesn't necessarily mean the Premiership, it could just be a club that actually challenges for promotion and not avoid relegation in this division. He could fit in at a club much higher in this division than ourselves.

We will be "much higher" this time next season once the MM money is in and the current crop of kids have had another seasons experience under there belts.

There arent many bigger clubs within this division for any of our players to go to!

Archived